Sunday, January 20, 2008

Well, I have written a song that is really all praise to God.
It is funny because some of the songs I've wrote come to me all in one piece and I quickly dive for pen and, paper to scratch it down! Yet, others take awhile to write.

v1. I stand with my hands held high and,
my voice raised my voice raised up to You.
How awesome and great you are.
Maybe Lord it is that I will never get over the fact.
That you died for me because you loved me.
And, opened my eyes to see.


chorus: That you are worthy of all praise
and, in worship I will thank
the everlasting father
the prince of all my peace
the rock that I cling to
YOU are... you are He.


v2. So Lord I lay me down in you.
Knowing it the only place I can rest.
I offer all I have to you and you alone.
Because you died for me because you love me.
And, opened my eyes to see.

4 comments:

The Stone Family Band said...

Oh Elizabeth!
I'm so happy you're blogging again :D I love your outlook on life! Love you much and miss you!
~Emily

Katie said...

That is so beautiful--I'm so proud to have a sister who's so good at writing songs! I have no imagination whatsoever so it's refreshing to experience yours :) I love you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love your song Lizzy! Thats so so pretty. I miss and love you loads!!!

*smooches*
mary austin