Friday, January 4, 2008

Life in Colorado!

well, it has been quite an adjustment moving across country yet, I have to say that it is quite gorgeous here in Colorado! Although I do miss my dear church family back in Athens GA...

I truly see Gods Sovereign will in the move! For instance it has drawn me closer to my family and, is drawing me closer to my dear Savior!

Our home in GA is still for sale yet, my Dad's childhood friend here in Denver has graciously opened up his home to us until our home sells! So, please pray!!
I hope to be blogging more frequently than I have of late Lord willing! = )
Happy new year!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hello sweet Lizzy. I miss you dearly. But I am SO glad that the Lord has you in a dependent state upon him and his infinite goodness!! What great news! Please know that I'm praying for you and your sweet family and think of you and your older sister esp. often. :) Lets keep in contact, ok? :) Love you!!!