Saturday, January 17, 2009

It was the PIE=in the DINING with the KNIFE that did it!I am SO full i can barely breathe (yes literally) we had some friends over and made this to die for pie and...i just kept eating it (oops so much for staying thin)
well life has been good...just doing things like school, hanging with grandparents, sleeping, drinking,
and um eating....By the way have any of you seen the Cosby Show? (i know...its old but old is SERIOUSLY better...at least most of the time =) Anyways it is hilarious! i LOVE it! If you haven't seen it you need to and if you have you know what a GOOD laugh is!!! =P Here is one that i found on u tube of the whole family singing for the grandparents anniversary! I did not know how to get the whole thing on my blog so here is the LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkpBNIgQHFg
I hope you enjoy it! =0)
Thats all for now...God bless!

2 comments:

Stephany said...

Hey Elizabeth,
Yeah, The Cosby Show is one of my favortie shows in the world! I love it, too! You'll have to come sleep over and we'll have a Cosby Show marathon.

Lizzy said...

Oh yeah!!! i LOVE the sound of that!
hehe